Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HAPPY YOUTH DAY!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010


HAPPY YOUTH DAY!

If you have time today, go visit House of Flowers, there will be a bunch of interesting things to see:


  1. At 10:00 30 bikers from Slovenia will put flowers on Tito's grave (it's already a traditional event)
  2. At 11:00 many other people, including Tito's grandson, will put flowers on Tito's tomb
  3. At noon, youth batons (štafeta) from 6 ex-Yu cities will arrive on the plateau in front of museum 25th May. Tito's grandson will receive them.


6 comments:

Ms Larsen said...

That's absolutely worth a reportage but unfortunately I'm in Italy at the moment !! but if it's a traditional event who knows?? maybe next year!!!

claudia said...

Hi,

I looked over your blog and really enjoyed your content. I would love to do a link exchange. I manage a few, but my site's main blog is travel-planner.org. Take a look when you get a chance and if you are interested, send me an email to claudita.morar@gmail dot com.

Thanks,

hotelapartments said...

I had no idea about the bikers... very funny and endearing... :)

merkat said...

@claudia: I think you've mistyped your email...

Milind said...

Yes, I totally agree with your ideas. The content on your blog is the most important and you should strive to make it as unique and well-written as you can.
Atlantic City Hotels

Unknown said...

The viewpoints are wonderful, I definitely like observing all over the globe so much that is why I find travel agents that was acquiring a magnificent encounter in way of lifestyle that will not take some time on my vacation

Post a Comment